Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orders not downloading as PSP Pre-Authorised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders not downloading as PSP Pre-Authorised?

Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone can shed a little light on what happens when an order is confirmed by a PSP?

We've had Worldpay running fine for a couple of years, but the higher rates and deferment period have encouraged us to sign up with Realex payments. They've provided scripts to integrate with Actinic which have now been succesfully installed, but using the test card numbers / test server is bringing back orders into the furthermost right orders tab (Pending Payment Service Provider) , as if they had been abandoned halfway through.

Normally they would be expected to be in the left tab (Pending) and marked as Pre-Authorised as has been the case with Worldpay.

I wondered if anyone may have seen this happening before and be able to offer a suggestion, and maybe advise if there's certain files or activity I should be looking for on the webserver as the PSP 'calls back' to Actinic to confirm an order?

THanks in advance,

Graeme
    www.kustompcs.co.uk

Hi Graeme,

I am looking into this for you and will get back to you at the earliest.

Comment

Hi Graeme,

Real_Ex doesn't support pre-authorisation. This could be one of the reason why the orders moves to the "Pending Payment Service Provider" tab rather than "Pending".

Comment

Working...
      X