X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent help req please

i am in desperate need of help.
    i have been trying to sort a problem out and am now stuck

the problen is: i decided on a theme, made the website, uploaded all working perfectly.
    a friend got actinic so i was trying to help him out and demonstrated different themes on my pc, i reverted back to my original theme, made some changes and uploaded the changes....only this time it appears to have uploaded the other theme in the 'view cart' page and now dont know how to get it back to the theme i am using

see here for the problem www.bestdogbakery.co.uk
    here is the cart page with different theme applied

You do have the Curves theme cart page mixed in with what looks like Business CSS (modified) on the rest of the site.

Do you not have a recent snapshot you can import to get back to the correct layout? If not then this is a valuable lesson for you - always do a snapshot before you make any changes...

If you don't have a snapshot, try copying Act_PrimaryCart.html from Actinic v7\Formats\Themes\Business CSS into site1 and see if that helps.

Unfortunately, you have to upload to see as the cart pages do not preview.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

thanks Bill

looked for the primary cart file, only found 3 of them and all had different themes to mine ( i was using the wacky theme non CSS).

managed to sort the problem out though.
      i copied the primary checkout file and renamed it to cart in site1 folder and reuploaded the site and it worked.
      don't know if doing it that was will have any negative implications else where but it seems ok at the moment.

just off to get a snapshot

Comment

A brave move, but I'm glad to see it has worked for you. I looked at the site I was working on, which was using Best Seller (one of the three themes that uses a PrimaryCart template).

The 'by the book' solution would have been to go to Design | Options - Layouts tab, and use the select button alongside 'View Cart Layout' to choose Act_PrimaryCheckout as the layout page.

When you finish your snapshot, give some thought to creating a backup plan.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X