Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popup function on ImageSwap

Hi all,

I've been mucking around trying to get a popup function to work but I'm running into problems.

Here's what I have:

I have on my product pages, one large image that is a CUSTOMVAR:LARGEIMAGE. Then there are smaller product icons under this large image that when pressed, the large image changes. (Image swap function)

Now I can reference the images into the large image area but what I need to do is to somehow add a popup function to the large image, and here's the confusing part, how would I go about adding this so that it knows which image is being displayed.

Here's a test page if you need to take a look at the workings of the products.
    http://www.sofabeds4u.com/acatalog/Shopping_Bag.html

I also added small mag-glass icons next to the QTY box but it looks too cramped, so just ignore these.

Anyone done anything like this before?

Just to clarify...you want the main image to pop-up when clicked? Or when the smaller images are clicked they should pop-up with the large version?
    www.gbradley.co.uk
    Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

yep, that's correct. After you've clicked on the smaller product images which changes the larger image, I want to be able to click on the larger image and active a popup of that large image. But the popup needs to know which large image is being displayed.

Comment

Working...
      X