reducing width of cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reducing width of cart

Hello, I have a css design (table-less) which works well the only problem is that the cart breaks the design. It is too wide and stretches the content DIV pushing the sidebar down below the content.

Is there any way I can reduce the width of the cart?

I have looked for a Act_ file which has the cart stuff in, but have yet to find it...

Many thanks, K.

Act_ShoppingCartXML.html

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Act_ShoppingCartXML.html

Many thanks, I changed the width of the table. When I did a Ctrl+W I could see the cart's width was small enough, yet the menu was still dropping down!

When I do view source I can see there is another table around the cart table which has a fixed width of 600px. This must be what is stretching the design... How do I change the width of this table since it does not appear in Act_ShoppingCartXML.html

Comment

That may be coming from the Act_ShoppingCart.html or ACTSTDWIDTH under Design | Options | Site Defaults if the rest of the site is table free and CSS

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks, its the Act_Order00.html - Act_Order04.html pages as well they have both 600px wide tables and HR's! All have been set to 100% instead.

Comment

Working...
          X