More Currency Option pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Currency Option pls

I am using Actinic 7 and I want to make a local shopping site in which I require Currency in Rupees (Rs.) i.e., Indian Rupees (INR), but in currency option Rs. is not available
    What to do ? how to show prices in Rs. ??
    Please help

In the ActinicCatalog.mdb there is a table for "currencies" .. have you tried adding it in there? Not tried or tested

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

No it did not work

Comment

If you go to drillpine.biz and have a look at Norman's NorPrice add on - this may help you. If Rs is one of the supported currencies, you would only need to include the necessary code in your Primary Templates to preselect this currency.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

It worked for me after one hurdle.

I tried to change Italian Lira in the database and it wouldn't show up on the drop-down list in View / Business Settings / Options. So I went back into the database (close Actinic down first as it may cache this data), changed the setting back to Italian Lira and instead altered Swiis Francs to be Indian Rupees. This time it worked fine.

Moral. Amend an existing currency that shows up in the View / Business Settings / Options list.

Alternatively create a new row but make sure that the final entry bObsolete is 0.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I going to try your suggestions and write here if I was sucessfull or not.

Comment

Thanks a Lot ! the trick of editing ActinicCatalog.mdb worked
              before I was editing the wrong file, I found it working only when I edited the file located in \sites\site1 directory

Comment

Working...
              X