Use of Coupon Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use of Coupon Problem

I have just uploaded my site and had tried to set up a Coupon facility. The problem is that the home page now shows netquotevars and not as designed on the pc.

When a section is clicked the page as designed is shown correctly. Any ideas as to how I can resolve this. I think for the moment I would be happy not to have any use of the Coupon codes at all. How do I diable this. The Home page in the tree structure is not marked as the home page.

see www.doctorenergy.co.uk

Thanks

John

Hi,

Looks like you are using an Act_Primary template for your Brochure pages, which is not possible, as not all of the NETQUOTEVARs are available in brochure pages...

Best to revert the home page back to a default brochure template and then manually add each piece you want into the brochure template, watching each as you go along to see how they come out when uploaded, i.e. a bit at a time...

All the best.

Comment

Thanks

The issue really arose when I tried to set up the Coupon parameters. It has then gone haywire. I can't seem to get the Coupon settings into a disabled state so the code does not show.
      What I am tryio=ng to achive is a home page like:

http://www.doctorenergy.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html

Is there a fix around this while I try to sort out the Coupon Code?

On clickeing the Home page icon in the tree I get on the page preview this page is deleted so I aunsure if something there might be amiss.

Thanks

john

Comment

You have NETQUOTEVAR form stuff in the pages and all sorts on the home page which should not be there, so it is not a case I think of a fix, but actually need to use the correct template for the job, which I am sorry to have to tell you is the ActBrochure_Primary template for the home page and other brochure pages.

You need to get the basics working under a brochure functionality served way first before looking at adding or subtracting bits, sorry...

Use a brochure primary template to start with and then add in the features one by one, which in some cases will require pasting in html code as opposed to netquotevars, as not all of them are available in brochure pages.

if you have not already done so, go to the Actinic website and within the download area, get the Advanced User Guide, which will explain tons of different bits that you need.

Comment

Working...
        X