Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upselling one product only

Hi

I'm trying to create an upsell checkbox that will add only ONE of the upselling product to the order nomatter how many of the main product is ordered.

I'm right clicking on the main product, creating a new component (order as seperate order line) with the associated product in the drop down box and the 'optional' enabled. When uploaded, I order 3 quantities of 'main product' and end up ordering 3 quantities of 'upsell product' as well. How can I restrict the quantity upsold to be 1?

Any help appreciated

Andy

Using components makes it part of the existing product. Thry showing it as a separate product using the no image, one product per row layout.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

If this is a regular use on your site it may be worth appending the standard product template with a cut-down template as suggested by Bill ... this would then remove any product seperators you have in place and all you would need to do is copy in a duplicate beneath the main product and they will appear as part of the same set... alas this would still require 2 add to cart buttons but it would keep the product flow and layout a little tighter design wise

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X