Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding multiple items with discounts

Hi everyone

I'm sure I am missing something obvious here - hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a range of products - say Widgets A to Widgets H

All can be mixed for quantity discounts -

1-3 packs £1.95
    4-9 packs £1.75
    10+ packs £1.40

I have no problem setting up the pricing to allow this to be done with each item being added individually to the shopping cart using a drop down list/single 'add to cart' button.

What I would like is to have an individual 'quantity box' against each item and a single 'add to cart' button at the bottom of the page. I cannot find a way of doing this without losing the discounts.

Julia,

What you could do is to create a new section, on the layout tab, under 'shopping mode' uncheck 'Use Parent Settings' and select 'Single Add to cart button per page. Add a few products and choose an appropriate layout for the products. This will give youa list of products with Quantity boxes and the discounts displayed / applicable, with a single add to cart button right at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the reply.

I have already tried doing that but it only generates the quantity discounts against each individual item.

I want to apply the discount dependant on the quantity purchased across the range of options.

Comment

Hi Julia,

I dont think this will be possible with quantity based discounts.

I can see what you mean, it just takes the quantity discount per product rather than the range.

It might be possible setting this up using the cart discounts if you add all those products to a group and then apply many cart discounts with triggers from 3-10+ but it will be a long and clumsy process.

Sorry about that.
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
        X