30 Day Trial Ended - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Day Trial Ended - Help!

I installed the 30-day trial of Actinic 7 to see if the software would do what we needed it to do, and how quickly I can create a new re-designed website.
    Obviously we did not want to go ahead and purchase the software and then realise down the line it was no good and that cash wasted!

Im still in the process of using actinic to see if it will do what we need it to do, and not tested it out sufficiently yet, however our 30 days trial has ended.

I have not set up any test server with actinic, etc purely just on my local PC.
    Is there anyway I can re-activate the software? I'm not wanting to upload the site, etc as yet or use it for online ordering, its purely still in experiement stage, trying to create a protocol site locally, etc, therefore its not as if im trying to use the software for free.

I've taken a snapshot of the site and copied the "site 1" folder to a different location on my PC....

Thanks.

Just reinstall it. I did it twice before I bought it.

Comment

Hi Charles,

Yep that worked cheers. Glad I made a backup of my site 1 folder and a snapshot of the site

Comment

Working...
      X