Duplicates via flat file import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicates via flat file import

Can anyone tell me what fields are required for a duplicate on a flat file import?

I've got the duplicates in ok but then has an issue with the extended info pages. Does the extended info page on a duplicate need to have a different filename? Surely the duplicate could request the same ext info page?

Thanks for your help, I've searched everywhere but no definative answers were found.

Bump!

Anyone?

Comment

Have you tried giving the same pop up page name to both? One might overwrite the other, or not be possible, but worth a try.

Comment

Thanks for replying!

Yeah that's the problem. I've got both filenames as the same and when I try to upload I get a message saying that it's trying to create the same page twice.

Seems weird that I would have to give it a different name and thus use up more space on the server creating extra pages!

Comment

How about linking the duplicate back to the original instead - might be ok if your original has a more detailed layout than the duplicate. Otherwise, unless someone else knows of a way - I would think it's not possible for Actinic to do this. (You could of course do it yourself by linking to a non-Actinic page but it would make it harder to manage)

Comment

Thanks for you help Duncan. Will look into the possibilities of linking back.

Comment

Working...
            X