Help with section links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with section links

Hi, I'm having a little trouble getting my section links displayed in the way I need them.

Using Actinic Business v7. What I am trying to acheve is for each section to have a page displaying all the products in that section without detailed information, then when clicking on each product brings up a page with detailed information and choices (colour/size, etc).

From reading other post and the advanced user guide it seems the thing to do is create a different sub-section for each product which contains a duplicate of the innitial products including detailed information which is linked from the original product (does that make sense?).

The problem is that if I do that and the section links are enabled I end up with each product appearing twice on the page, once as it should, and once as a section link. I need section links to be visable on the other pages so can't just turn them off in options.

Can I choose easily which pages display section links?

Thanks
    Dan

www.surfline.co.uk - Saltrock Online Surf Shop

Oops, just realised that there are option on each subsection, I didn't see them earlier. I've got a few more questions but I'd better check through before I post anything again
    Dan

www.surfline.co.uk - Saltrock Online Surf Shop

Comment

Working...
    X