Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VARIENTSELECTOR not carrying across into basket

Hi,

I'm going round n round in circles at the moment as the following problem is doing my nut in!

Here's my problem:

My product page has one large image and small product images underneath. This product page has a single add to basket button and each small product image has it's own quantity box and dropdown menu for size.

Now what I have done on the ProductLine template which is for the small products, is to hide the NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON in the template and add a NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1 so that I can move the dropdown menu closer to the quanity box.

The main problem is that I can't get the information from the dropdown menu to carry across into the basket. I have had this problem before and found it was that the NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1 needed to be before the NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON (which it is in the templates).

So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any way in which to move the VARIENTSELECTOR about the template and yet still be able to have a single addtocart button on the page that carries the information into the basket.

Here's a link to the page: http://www.sofabeds4u.com/acatalog/Socks.html

First thing that I see is that the is no </FORM> to end the <FORM...> that these products are in. There appears to be two NETQUOTEVAR:FORMBEGIN and no NETQUOTEVAR:FORMEND.

I see my products in columns patch in use. Perhaps one of the required NQV's went astray when adding that in.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X