Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which template for header tags

Hi all,

I have searched this forum on advice for implimenting h1's, and it seems there are two ways.

Ideally I want to be able to wrap the page heading variable in h1 as this will save a lot of time compared to the other way of placing the headers in each section fragment.

The problem is, I cant find the template I need to alter. I've tried actBrochurePrimary_home.html but its not happening!

Any help would be much appreciated....

Cheers

which piece of info do you want to wrap H1 tags around?

This will help us to tell you which template

Comment

Forgive me, I have inherited this project having never used actinic before...

For each section I have to enter a name for it. This name is dispayed at the top of my pages see here... http://www.h-i-e.co.uk ... (on the homepage it is 'hie plumbing direct').

For each product section it appears to be the same piece of information that is used to populate the menu on the left.

It is this information I want wrapped in H1's.

Thanks for your swift response.

Comment

Try Design / Options / Layouts / Section Link Templates / Default Section Link Layout / Edit. It's NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME that contains this text.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Be wary of nesting the title tags correctly if inheriting a site as your predecessor may have implemented elsewhere on the page already .. always worth a double check

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X