Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic.css Style Sheet Problems

Hello all,

I'm having a few problems with my Style Sheets. I'm using css to place and arrange various background images into my template (see the masthead at the top of the page at: http://www.ahapremier.com). All of the player images in the background (bar the one at the top) are controlled using css.

I have done the same for a forthcoming range of Chelsea products using a blue template which works fine, but I'm currently adding in a range of Arsenal products and its not working. Despite using the same style sheet (Actinic.css) it just doesn't work in Actinic. If you look at the template in Dreamweaver its fine, but the preview both in Actinic and IE/Netscape leaves out the 5 background images placed with css.

Any ideas? Its driving me mad!

Thanks
    Charles

Have you uploaded the images to the server as I was unable to find the CSS reference to Chelsea-Masthead-Image-2.gif

Note for Actinic to see CSS declared images you will need to place a copy into the PreviewHTML folder and also add into Additional Files so it knows to upload to the server

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Will this make a difference to the local running preview? The Chelsea template is not online yet but it still works ok? Thanks for reminding me that I need to upload those images too though.

Still scratching my head...

Thanks
      Charles

Comment

Yes - Actinic will not see any CSS declared images - hence you need to copy them into the PreviewHTML folder inside the site1 folder.

Actinic only sees the images delcared by itself eg product images, section images etc... anything else needs a copy in PreviewHTML.

This may not be your trouble but sounds like a good starter for 10 if the code is working under DW

Bikster

Comment

As you are declaring background-image you will not get the familiar red cross missing image just blank space

Bikster

Comment

Thanks Jont, this has fixed it perfectly.

Regards

Charles

Comment

Working...
            X