Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddities

Hi,

Just got a couple of problemd with actinic, maybe simple enough.

1/ When I am editing a template and saving then I upload as normal, the uploader checks the routine as normal goes through the whole process but does not upload edited pages. Only happens on one site, using DW8 for edit and Anic version 7.6. Not urgent but annoying as have to do a refresh everytime.

2/ On an Anic business site I have several customer groups and account set up, using Anic 7.6, if retail customers or customers from groupA order they get a receipt email, if customers from group B,C or D order they do not get a receipt email. I have checked all the settings about 5 times now, any ideas?

Cheers

J
    --------------------
    www.ProSite.co.uk

Jez,

On point 2
    2/ On an Anic business site I have several customer groups and account set up, using Anic 7.6, if retail customers or customers from groupA order they get a receipt email, if customers from group B,C or D order they do not get a receipt email. I have checked all the settings about 5 times now, any ideas?
    Have you checked each of the accounts in groups B, C, D etc if they have 'Send email on every order placed' selected?

1/ When I am editing a template and saving then I upload as normal, the uploader checks the routine as normal goes through the whole process but does not upload edited pages. Only happens on one site, using DW8 for edit and Anic version 7.6. Not urgent but annoying as have to do a refresh everytime.
    Not able to replicate this my end. V7.0.6 updates changes normally when editing using DW8.

Can you try compacting the databases on the problamatic sites and then checking to see if the issue repeats itself.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X