X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup error

When trying to backup with a snap shot, I got the following error message:

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 563) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\570 was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to fix this.
    www.calmncomfy.co.uk : Improving well being and enjoyment of life - Naturally

This may be quite hard to track down.

First see it there's such filename in Advanced / Additional files.

Next it could be that one of your templates has a broken tag, possibly an IMG one where Actinic is interpreting a width or height field as a filename. Search through all your templates for "570" and see if that shows up any broken tags.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

no such filename in Advanced / Additional files.

I searched Site1 for the expression 570 & 4 files have thrown it up. I have listed for each the files & small amount of code where 570 occurs

1) nq000001.pl

$::g_nErrorNumber = 570;

2) PerlScript.pl

570 - DAEMON - create failed - #
      additionally, a line further down reads
      $::g_nErrorNumber = 570;

3) SampleHierarchicalBusinessImportFile.txt

CustomProperty,ACTSTDWIDTH,"570",1,0,0,0

4) SampleHierarchicalCatalogImportFile.txt

CustomProperty,ACTSTDWIDTH,"570",0,0

I don't really understand this, any idea which file might be the problem & how to fix it

Comment

None of the above are wrong, so don't touch them. Some more things to try.

1) Look in Design / Options / Site Defaults / Properties and see if any propertiers have a value of 570. If so make sure that they don't have "Is File Name" checked.

2) See if you can Export the catalog to a text file (File / Export). You can then examine that file with Notepad or Word and look for and report any lines containing 570.

If you can't Export (similar error message) then try the more long winded:

3) It is possible that you have defined a Product or Section Image (or Thumbnail or Extended Info Image, etc). If you have Access then open Actinic Catalog.mdb and look in the Product table, Image FileName, sExtendedInfoImage, sFragMentImage, sThumbnailImage fields for a spurious570 entry.

4) Look in the CatalogSection Table, sSectionImageFile field as above.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel

1) Look in Design / Options / Site Defaults / Properties and see if any propertiers have a value of 570. If so make sure that they don't have "Is File Name" checked.

That was the problem - Fixed now - Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
          X