Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldpay Avs Results

Hi all

Is there any way to get the worldpay avs results transferred back to actinic once the payment has gone through succesfully ?

It's a pain having to keep checking the worldpay admin site to see if the details match. I know that you do the info in an email.

Davie
    David Mawson
    Phoenix Trading

http://www.sweetswholesale.co.uk - Wholesale confectionery suppliers

Actinic receives back basic information about the payment and not the extended information that WorldPay and the others use now and change from time to time.

Our online system used to take receipt of payment results on a direct API connection with WorldPay, but they changed the API responses and added some additions and did this so many times, that it was too much to keep up with for our system (this is a select invisible set up not an Actinic one BTW), so although the AVS you get in the email might look like it has not changes for the last 3 years or so, the functionality has in the background for which WorldPay has made sure there emails to the traders have stayed in sync with it...

So........... Sorry, but the extended info of the AVS results are not passed back for Actinic to use and report directly on.

Comment

It's a while since I used Worldpay but do they not still say in the confirmation email stating whether the details match or not.
      I believe they used to say "Caution" or "Warning" in the paymetn received email if some details didn't match?

Obviously it's time consuming to check every payment email so I had an email filter set up that filtered emails from Worldpay containing those 2 words so I only needed to check the emilas that dropped into the "warning" folder
      Tracey

Comment

yep the email confirmation from WP details the results of the AVS check

Comment

Working...
        X