Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Pages Consistant Navigation

Hi All,

Just a quick query. Having read the pages of the advanced user guide I found the payment integration detail a little sparse.

I have been provided with success/failure pages by my payment hosting provider in order to customise them with a view to uploading them to their secure server once completed. My site has a standard template design with the section names navigation down the left hand side of the screen and the main content in the middle. Ideally, it would be good if this design could remain consistant across all pages. However, the section list navigation uses the code in the advanced guide which accesses the javascript array built on the hosting company server. If I was to place this same template page on the secure hosting server - I would not be able to access this array in order to build the navigation - I hope this makes sense.

Can someone tell me how to work around this?

Regards,

Alan Wyatt-Jones.
    Kind Regards,

Alan Wyatt-Jones
    First4IT Solutions Limited

Alan,

You will have to hard code the Navigation and all links on the template you want to put on the secure hosting server.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Bruce,

That is disappointing as it would have been nice to have retained the navigation using the catalogue information dynamically built on the server. I guess the only option is to remove the catalogue navigation and hard code the remaining links.

Thanks anyway,

Alan.
      Kind Regards,

Alan Wyatt-Jones
      First4IT Solutions Limited

Comment

I have been provided with success/failure pages by my payment hosting provider in order to customise them with a view to uploading them to their secure server once completed.
        how about simply putting a redirect on the pages on the secure server to direct them back to your own pages within acatalog

Comment

Working...
        X