Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template Paid Work

Hi All,

Is there anyone who would like to help in converting a flat design to some actinic templates. Obviously they would be paid for their work and this would be negotiated up front. I have the designs already produced by my designer in Fireworks and I have my requirements ready. Obviously someone with the relevant experience is essential.

I will not post the designs or requirements here but if you are interested, please post a response and a means for me to contact you.

We have a number of projects running at present and on this occasion we need to outsource some of the work.

Regards,

Alan Wyatt-Jones.
    Kind Regards,

Alan Wyatt-Jones
    First4IT Solutions Limited

Hi Alan

We offer all forms web design and development including actinic template design and customisation. If you would like to discuss your requirements further please contact us.
    Regards

Matt

AMPG IT Services LTD
    www.ampg-it.co.uk
    matt@ampg-it.co.uk
    Tel. 0114 274 7759

Comment

Hi Alan

I haven't received your email.

Could you try sending it again to matt@ampg-it.co.uk

Cheers

Matt
      Regards

Matt

AMPG IT Services LTD
      www.ampg-it.co.uk
      matt@ampg-it.co.uk
      Tel. 0114 274 7759

Comment

Custom work

Alan,
        I am certain we could do this work for you quickly and easily. We have deploy many sites with Actinic in both US and UK. Here are two samples of recent custom designs that we "actinicfied" for full maintinance from the Actinic Software. We build all informational pages, home page and catalog pages in the theme templates so that you can make changes to the entire site using the Actinic software:

You may recognize this site as it is owned by Joe Perry the Guitarist from Aerosmith : http://www.joeperrysrockyourworld.com/
        We completed this site in less then three days and the cost was under $3,200.00 us (1,700 GB Pounds) for the full build.

http://www.shop5aday.com/ This website is a national orgainzation that promotes heathly foods in the US. We did this site over a year ago for about the same price as Joe perrrys site and it took about 30 man hours to complete.

You can visit our many Actinic ecommerce sites that we have as cleints in our portfolio: http://suresolutionsinc.com/client_portfolio.html

You can reach me on Msn or skype bpjsurf@hotmail.com or call me if you would like a quote 732-528-7635 x203. If we started your project by friday of this week it would be completed and deployed in one week.

Enjoy,

Brian
        Brian Johnson
        :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
        1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Working...
        X