Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping

Hi

Can someone please help with a couple of issues I have ?

Firstly, I would like to be able to charge say £5.00 for shipping on all products with shipping free with orders over a certain value. I thought I could use the simple calculation but then the Free Over checkbox disappears. Would by quantity do the trick ?

Secondly, how do I simply remove all the non UK/European countries from the shipping dropdown.

Thanks in advance for your help

Trevor

I would do it by quantity and just add from 1 to 25 with the price set to £5 for all of them. Then you can check the 'free over' checkbox.

If you want to remove the countries I think you need to right click on the shipping band, then you can only add in the UK to the shipping destination. If you are using more than 1 shipping tariff, you'll need to do this to all of them. Double check this though as I don't know if this completely removes them from the selectable list. I figured this was better than getting you to remove them all them all from 'locations' in the advanced menu. I had to do that to stop people ordering from Indonesia, Morrocco and Nigeria - had about 20 stolen cards used in 6 weeks from those places.

Comment

Cheers Charles

In addition to what you suggested the key was to check "If shipping band not defined do not allow shipping".

Thanks for your help

Trevor

Comment

Working...
      X