Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on 'Account History', 'Wish List' plug ins, etc

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm just re-building our company website, and am considering purchasing plug-ins from Smart for the following:
    • Cross Sell Pro - Auto Best Sellers, Product Reviews, Ratings, Related Products, Customers also bought
    • Account History - Favourites List
    • Wish List

I would like to here from people who have previously purchased plug-ins from Smart or someone else for the same enhancements as above. Were they easy to use and intergrate with Actinic? Are they easy to manipulate into a specific design? How do they cope with Actinic updates - do they still work afterwards?

Cheers
    Mike

I've used CrossSellPro on one of my V6 sites. It was great when first installed as it offered more website extras not available in actinic.

Since then, I've found several bugs, which they won't fix for V6 as they say v7 is the current version. i don't plan to upgrade my v6 site to 7. So i have to live with the bugs. (i have to edit the SQL database to get round the bugs)

I found SD support to be good, and experienced no problems when patching.

Other than that I'd be inclined to wait for actinic V8 before committing to buy

Comment

Accoring to Smarts website these plug-in are no longer available... Does anyone else do similar plug-ins?
      John

Comment

Working...
      X