Affiliates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliates

I am trying to set up a page of links from Afiliatewindow. Where can I paste them to as I have set up fragments and have pasted them to the URL and to the text link but none of them work as the code pasted is too long and comes up as 'The field can only store a limited amount of information. There is not enough room for all the information you pasted into this field'

Any suggestion or alternatives to where I can paste them to

Thanks

Andrew

Any news on this thread please

Hi,

Any news on this thread please.

Ta

Comment

have you done a search in the forum using affiliate window as your search term?

Comment

Affilate Window

Hi Yes I have but this does not answer the question I am looking for. They seem to be for people who want to join Affiliate Window to sell their product rather than use several links on the page from different affiliates as an advertisement to get them to click on thelinks- which do not fit into Actinic.

Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew,

You could embed the link in the body of the fragment by putting embedding tags around it. I have this link in the body of a fragment
          !!< <a href="http://community.actinic.com/">Click Here for Community</a> >!!
          that links to the community.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Affiliates

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for the suggestion. You state

You could embed the link in the body of the fragment by putting embedding tags around it. I have this link in the body of a fragment

BUT...

In the fragment fields i can only see

Fragment title
            Layout
            Text

or the links. Do you mean the text field?

Thanks

Andrew

Comment

If you don't like the suggestions so far, you can save the links you want into a file and then use that file as the content for the fragment using a netquotevar.

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
              X