Top Aligning Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Aligning Content

Having a bit of trouble tracking down where I need to valign="top" a few sections of my site.

The cart is currently appearing halfway down my page, I've aligned everything I can find in primary_checkout, shoppingcart and shoppingcartxml - but it stays resolutely in the middle of the page. My next best guess is that it's needs changing somewhere in design|text|html - but where?? (or indeed, is that the right place, or do I need to change something else?

And on that note is there an easy way to track down what does what in that menu? The advanced guide seems to explain some of those options, but not all by a long shot.
    Caite
    www.tuppys.co.uk

Bumping this in the hope that someone knows how to solve this. I've now been through all the html in design|text and valigned top - but I'm still can't get my content to align at the top.

Really frustrating!
    Caite
    www.tuppys.co.uk

Comment

Look at the top of Act_ShoppingCart.html
      Code:
      <TABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=10 WIDTH="CUSTOMVAR:ACTSTDWIDTH" ALIGN="CENTER">
      <TR><TD>

NETQUOTEVAR:REFPAGE

<Actinic:CARTUPDATEERROR/>

NETQUOTEVAR:CARTDISPLAY
      NETQUOTEVAR:CARTDISPLAY places the cart and that <TD> may be the culprit.

The other place to look is Act_ShoppingCartXML.html but be careful. This template is dynamically interpreted by the Perl scripts to lay out each item in the cart. Certain blocks (the <Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE...> </Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE> bits) are repeatedly processed and some are conditionally processed too (the <Actinic:REMOVE..> </Actinic:REMOVE> bits).
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman - It hasn't done the trick The problem seems to be in something that that particular section is nested within. If I add test text right at the top of shoppingcart.html even that is being shoved down the page.
        Caite
        www.tuppys.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Please check the template you are using for the checkout side of things as well as the template for View cart as they could differ. You can get there by going into Design | Options | Layouts .. clicking the 'Edit' button should open the respective template.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X