Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visitor Count Droppped

Hi,

I know webstats aren't worth the paper they're written on, so to speak, but they can be a record of the amount of visitors you get relative to other days.

Have a look at this attachment. I uploaded the shop on monday. Prior to that there was a holding page basically saying 'we're coming soon'. Any ideas why visitors have plummeted so much?

Scott.
    Attached Files

That would probably be because there's nothing there. All I get is a "Cannot find server or DNS Error". Same for /acatalog/

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

You site just timed out when I tried.

Comment

I don;t know what's going on with it at the moment but it's annoying the hell out of me. When it doesn't time out the store sections aren't showing up.

I've tried refreshing the site to get my store sections back but that keeps on timing out too. However I can connect to FTP without any problems.

Peculiar.

Scott.

Comment

Try a better host? I wouldn't recommend freedom2surf as a host for business.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Nor would I!

It's what we had before I worked here. They're not the most reliable and they must have had to search high and low for the good reviews on their site!

Scott.

Comment

Here you go, it's been running without breaking for a fair few days now. See attachment.

The red ring shows the day of upload.

Scott.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X