Check Out & Cart unreadable!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Out & Cart unreadable!!

Both the check out and cart are unreadable because the text box that shows the purchased products are deep blue - with black text... I've changed every colour about 3 times, but while the rest of the site changes colour the text boxes remain deep blue - any ideas anybody???

www.thetokenhouse.co.uk

These colours are contolled by the the form colours in the Design | Colours. Try changing them to a contrasting selection - remembering the text will be black

Comment

Hi there - I've tried that - no joy...!

I've tried 8 different colour schemes - while the rest of the site changes - the cart & checkout remain resolutely deep blue and illegible... very strange!

Any assistance would be gratefully received!

Comment

Is there any field that shows a dark blue selection, if so change it.

Comment

Yes I've done that - see reply above - no change - very odd.

Comment

Andy - this is a known bug ... seems to be a legacy colour from an original theme that when changed still sits there regardless of the changes made inside Actinic.

The solution I and others had to take was to manually edit the checkout pages and code the colours manually - best to style them with CSS classes to futureproof yourself

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Now you're losing me! Are CSS classes the same as evening classes - I'm joking... where and how do I edit the checkout page etc., ??

Comment

Not at an Actinic enabled PC at the moment but if you look in the root of the Site1 folder you will see a range of templates along the lines of Act_Order00.html, 02, 03 and 04 templates.

There is also the ShoppingCart.xml (???) template to take a look at

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                X