Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User input field

Hi,
    I have a user input field for customers to enter a seating fabric choice before they "add to basket". I have a separate html page showing the fabric choice. I can add radio buttons next to each fabric to collect the choice. How can I send this choice to the user input field next to the product?

Cheers
    Chris

While this is technically possible (with a lot of tricky JavaScript) there's a simpler out-of-the-box solution.

Give your products an Attribute called "Fabric" and Choices for each variety you have. See the Actinic help for "Product Options" if you're not familiar with this.

You can still send them to the popup page to let them see more about these fabrics.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for that, the trouble we have is people pick the wrong fabric, by having the separate page they would be able to click directly onto the fabric choice reducing the chance of errors. Also the drop down with fabric choices would have over 200 choices! I have been able to collect a fabric selection from a form page and post it to a value on an asp page, is it a huge step to pass the value to the user input?

Thanks again

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X