Slow Tab Change in Order Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Tab Change in Order Processing

I'm aware that it takes a fair few minutes to switch from one tab to another in my clients Order Processing section of Actinic.

It got so bad I created another site in Developer and in one site we have all the orders up to a year ago, and the main site only holds that last years worth.

That didn't seem to help a great deal, just cutting 20 seconds or so.

Obviously I've compacted the database (at least a few times!).

NB: Anticipating looking at some of the benefits that MoleEnd can provide, but not if it means the one-stop order processing is as slow as Actinic is.

One Stop Order Processing is usually quicker, but it really depends how many orders you have as to whether it will be quick enough, if you have 2000 orders for example they will display in a couple of seconds, if you 30000 orders it will take around 1 minute.

but to check this you would need to try it - to get a usable system you need to limit the number of orders shown, even if you have 30000 orders in the system you don't need them all displayed. One Stop Order Processing has advanced filtering options that make this easier to do.

There is a free trial available at this URL, it is quick to install and easy to use, I would suggest that you have a play with it.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

Regards.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan, really appreciate the response. I will indeed download and have a play with it.

Comment

Working...
      X