Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actanic Doing Strange Stuff Losing Amendments.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actanic Doing Strange Stuff Losing Amendments.........

This may sound odd, but for some reason Actinic lost all of the work I did last friday afternoon, I started actinic up yesterday and all the amendments I made on friday afternoon seam to have been lost.

I never know MS access to do any thing strange like this?

Can any one sugest what may of happened or how i get my work back. No one coppied any thing to my pc.

Was that after lunch at the pub or before?
    Seriously though - have you tried expanding the whole tree and searching to make sure your changes aren't perhaps somewhere else. If you can't find them then you could dig around in the access file to see if they're there, but I would doubt it.
    I haven't heard of this before buut it would be a good idea for future to consider backing up before and after changes and also exporting the catalog.

Comment

I have check it all and there just not there. I duplicated a lot of products and move the origanals in to the correct sections, also added a the missing best sellers and when i came back to it yesterday it was all gone..

I know that sound odd, but I can't explain it. I spent all friday afternoon making the modifications and it just gone..

SO WHAT GOING ON!!!

I sean access do some odd things before but never delete records!
      or could the DB have some sort of coruption in it that I am not awar of and the repaire and compact not fixed.

I even been in to access it self and the records are not there...

Comment

The only thing to do is to try to replicate the loss. Slow and tortuous, but its the only way to establish the circumstances under which this happens

Comment

Working...
        X