Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allinurl on google

Hi
    Im a relatively new site and when I enter 'allinurl:www.testrightnow.co.uk' on google it displays one entry which is 'Test Right Now Ltd Cookie Error'. It certainly doesnt look good, can anyone help?
    Thx
    K

www.testrightnow.co.uk

Not sure you are doing what you are wanting - check out http://www.google.com/help/operators.html as the allinurl works on words and not URLS

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Using:
      site:www.testrightnow.co.uk
      brings up two entries - normal ones.

Your site however appears to be unavailable.

Comment

403 error for me

Comment

sorry chaps, pls feel free to try helping with the above again, the 403 problems has been sorted (1&1s fault)

Comment

What information are you trying to gain?. Your site has a couple of pages listed which looks normal for a site as young as yours, it will take many months for all your pages to be listed and stable.

You should consider the use of a site map linked to every page on the site - do a search on the forum this has been covered many times. Search for SEO and you will find lots to keep you going.

Comment

Thanks Malcolm (again)
              I have submitted a full site map to Google and have enabled the site map on my site (although it only appears as an option under the catalog pages).
              Regards
              K

www.testrightnow.co.uk

Comment

Ideally you need to get it onto your home page to allow spiders direct access. If you can edit the templates you can build it in to both templates - a search on the forum will go into more detail. If you you dont want/cannot do this then create a fragment on the home page with a text link to the site map, this should be enough to let them in.

Also submit your sitemap page to google.

Comment

Working...
                X