Parcel labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parcel labels

Could anyone suggest a simple method of producing parcel labels from the customer details?
    At present we print a second packing note and cut out the part we require but its a bit long winded.
    Mark

I have two solutions for this :

1) Mailing labels - you can print mailing labels for Actinic by adding my user defined report or by replacing one of the standard reports. The labels are printed on standard size avery laser labels or can also print onto a special label printer. If you join my mailling list there is a £10 discount on these this month.

See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mailing_Labels.html for more details.

2) Packing list with extra delivery address, the standard packing list with an extra address section at the bottom, you can slice it off and stick it onto the parcel. Two sizes of 'extra' address are provided.

See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Format_Three.html for details
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I created a revised invoice (using Crystal) that folds neatly into a 130 x 110 stick on document pocket.

I have included the fields for our company name and post code so that they appear in the pocket as senders name and post code. This gets the customer their invoice and addresses the package in one go.

We try and be careful not to send the invoice if the customer indicates it is a gift. We solve that by simply tearing off the monetary info and sending a separate invoice/receipt by post.

Comment

Working...
      X