Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of help, please.

Hello all,

I am currently running the latest version of Actinic Business (v7.0.6).

I have been asked by the owner of the company which I work at to see if it is possible to get a drop-down box in Actinic which has a set list of product and attached prices to the products. Once the product is selected by the user the price allocation in the drop-down box automatically updates the price shown on the website.

Is this possible in Actinic, if it is, can someone please tell me how it can be down.

Thanks,

Richard.
    Richard Smith
    www.hamradio.co.uk

It sounds like you need to add a component, and then an attribute, then various choices to your product. This way you could have a drop down list that says, for example:

1m cable - £5
    10m cable - £8
    20m cable - £15

Is that what you mean?

nick
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Thats its, sorry I forgot to give an example.

I've done a component and then attribute it but I cannot find a way to get the price to stick to that attribute and then update the price when selected.

Richard.
      Richard Smith
      www.hamradio.co.uk

Comment

Hi Richard,

Make sure that you have "Sum of Product and Components Prices" selected on the main Product Details page. This may be the problem. (That is assuming that you have filled in the permutations on the component page). Hopefully that will resolve your problem anyways.

BH
        http://www.TheLondonPoject.ca
        Located at Vancouver, Canada

Comment

To get the price to show in the drop down menu, you'll have to include the price within the choice name on your attribute (i.e. 10m Cable - £15) - then to make sure that price is recognised at the checkout make sure you update the corresponding line on the 'permutations' tab on the component. (if the choice isn't showing, click the 'fill list' button.

Nick
          Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Working...
          X