Actinic Link to Sage - Tax problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link to Sage - Tax problem

I'm having a problem exporting orders from actinic to sage line 50. Whenever I run the process files command i get the following error msg:

Sage Tax Code for
    Actinic Tax Name 1: Standard
    Actinic Tax Name 2:
    Actinic Tax 1 Rate: Exempt
    Actinic Tax 2 Rate:
    cannot be found in the tax grid. Please edit your profile.

I have all the appropriate codes entered in what seems to be the right places. I've also run new orders for each of the permutations i've tried so far but still no luck. Am I missing something obvious?

On the invoice (re)printed from the 'orders' tab, it lists a tax code (against the product) of 301, what does this mean, how is it generated and is it relevant?

Any suggestions please? Would be appreciated!

Martin

Martin,

I would suggest you download the 'Getting Started with Actinic Link' guide here.
    If you look on page 21 you will see the section pertaining to mapping your Sage and Actinic Tax codes.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Tax Code problem Actinic Link

Originally posted by Bruce
      Martin,

I would suggest you download the 'Getting Started with Actinic Link' guide here.
      If you look on page 21 you will see the section pertaining to mapping your Sage and Actinic Tax codes.

Kind regards,
      Thanks for that Bruce. I've looked at that section before however i've been back through it checked the settings are the same in both Actinic to Sage and Sage to Actinic and, in business settings. Unfortunately it still comes back with the same response. I can get it to work using simple tax, but we have a lot of EU customers who claim exemption so I need to use advanced tax and it seems thats where the problem is.

Regards,

Martin

Comment

Martin,

I would suggest raising a support query @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm else, if you have cover call in support so that someone can take you through the tax setup bit.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X