HSBC & Test Mode ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC & Test Mode ???

We have been up and running for about five days now - thought after two days without orders we'd try a sample purchase. This was rejected by HSBC and we then realised we were in production mode. Changed to test mode, updated, refreshed several times and sure enough when we did a sample purchase the site said that we were in test mode. HSBC insist that we are in production mode..! Now the site is working fine - according to HSBC - and they have said -"don't touch anything - leave it as it is"... However, because we are clearly still in test mode, when I try to update the site (to remove our apology for the site not working correctly) it asks me if I want to refresh the test site.. AARRRGGH. Help please somebody...

www.thetokenhouse.co.uk

I think that you have 2 things mixed up, firstly, it sounds as if your Actinic catalog is in test mode - a setting on the housekeeping menu controls this, when you are in this mode, you will upload to a test site rather than your live site (is it at acatalog/test). There will be a test mode label towards the bottom right of the screen if you are in test mode.

To check if HSBC is in test mode for your site, go to view \ business settings \ payments and security, select the HSBC row and click on configure options, you will be able to see which mode you have selected there.

Of course if your site is in test mode, you might have uploaded a test mode HSBC to your test area but have a production mode HSBC on your live site.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I have just done a test order and everything looks ok.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Thankyou - it does seem ok now!!

Comment

Working...
        X