Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Googlebase

Hi

Does anyone know if there's a way of exporting the data from actinic so that it has the Googlebase attributes rather than the old Froogle ones. Googlebase are still accepting my Froogle data version, but have emailed me about using the Googlebase attributes, they sent a link regarding how to do this, only it would take ages to amend every single product in the GB format, so I wondered if anyone knows if theres a plugin for actinic to enable you to do it in one go in the same way as the Froogle export.

Thanks

Johanne

Jan at www.mole-end.biz has a plug in

As does Bill at http://www.egyptianwonders.co.uk/acatalog/Software.html

You can also manually edit the files in excel if so inclined

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Googlebase

Hi

Thanks for that, I knew about the Mole End software but didn't realise it produced a Googlebase compatible file, I thought it was in the old Froogle format.

Cheers

Johanne

Comment

I don't use it but think it has been converted for the new format - drop Jan and email to check it out.

I think Bills has also been updated for the new feeds (his also does kelkoo, xml and a few other formats)

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We have two feeds for Googlebase, a froogle style feed that has been converted to use the new Googlebase csv format and a Googlebase XML feed that can be used to generate the full format, including search labels, generic labels and custom labels.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Googlebase

Hi Jan

Thanks. Would I need to download the software again, I'm not sure if I have the current version, I downloaded it around 2 months ago.

Cheers

Johanne

Comment

Yes, we have just released an update for froogle feed, it has changed to work with the new googlebase csv format files that have replaced the old froogle feeds..

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X