Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROTX - script ID

I'm using PROTX as a PSP.

When configuring the payment details, Shared SSL, I'm asked for a Script ID.

PROTX don't seem to know what it is.

Can anyone help?

The Script ID you refer to is for Actinic Shared SSL only and not for using Protx.

Change your SSL settings to none, and then go into the payment pages to configure the Protx details.

That should do the trick...

Comment

Thanks for that. ...

So, I set the SSL to ON and checkout and login pages only ?

But when I do that, Actinic wants to upload files to the SSL server.

Is this correct ?

Comment

No you need to set the SSL to off, i.e. no checked box.

Then go upto the Credit Card payment method and select the Protx from the drop down and select configure method and put the details in that Protx supplied you with.

Hope it helps...

Comment

Getting there .... for some reason, it's not picking up PROTX, as the PSP. Even though it's set in the business settings, it keeps the whole transaction on my site.

I went through the editing of the files that the PROTX patch suggests. Then I read that you don't need to do this for V6.

So, how do I go about re-installing those parts of Actinic, without losing all the configuration that I've done?

Comment

Sorry to suggest the obvious, but did you update your site once you enabled the protx settings as your online site will need this info.......

Just to be sure...

Comment

Furthe to my last...

Just been onto your site and seen that you have both Credit Card and Protx as an option....

Drop the credit card options and maybe change the displayed text to credit card payment. Visitors to your site may not know what protx is and may think it is a special payment method as opposed to a payment processing provider.

hope this helpssss...

Comment

Working...
              X