Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts Surcharges - Order Level ignored

Hi,

We use an arrangement of discounts on our website to attract customers.
    One of the offers is 20% off when the order value goes over £60.
    Currently I have this set up in the "cart contents" and it works fine.

However, we also have several coupon codes giving £2 off your order, which are set up as "order level" discounts.

None of the discounts set up in the "Order Level" tab seem to work. They are listed on the website as available (eg: If your basket exceeds £2 you will receive a £2 discount) but they are never applied, even when no other discount currently applies.

I tried moving the 20% offer from the "Cart Contents" to the "Order Value". When I do this, that discount also appears but is not applied!!

What would stop the "Order Level" discounts from being applied?

This may be too simple - but - the enabled checkbox on the discount setup tab?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Enabled Box

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply.
      I have checked all the enabled boxes and they are definitely ticked.
      The discount does show as available on the website, eg: Add xx more to your cart for 20% off, but the discount is just not applied - even when you add hundreds of pounds of goods.
      I do have a few disabled discounts, but surely these would not effect the ones currently enabled?

Comment

No, the disabled discounts shoild not effect those which are enabled. Hav you tried a web | refresh as opposed to an arrow driven update, since you added these discounts? Yes, you have - you say they show on the site, just not in the cart.

Can you have a look in the Act_ShoppingCartXML.html template to confirm the discount lines are there?
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Andrew,

I am not able to replicate your issue even with deleted discounts in the mix. I would suggest compacting your Databases, Housekeeping |Compact Databases, select both options and proceed. This will close Actinic. Reopen and then update else if not too big, refresh the site and check to see if the issue still persists.

If not sorted I would suggest raising a support query @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as we will need to take a look at the database to investigate.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X