Corporate Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corporate Logo

I am setting up my new site using the curves design theme. I have added my logo within the shop defaults and this is displayed now on every page except the home page. How do I get the logo on the home page?

Also, my corporate logo has been set up with a width so it extends across the top of the page but it is "cutoff" half way across the web page. I am assuming this is a setting somewhere rather than a problem with my image but ...

Grateful for any advice ... I think this site is going to be a long old haul!

That theme inserts the company logo as a foreground image into the a cell that is 50% of the table width - hence you will only see the first half.

Depending on the content/style of the header I would set the left hand cell to a fixed width and put the main logo in there and then leave the right hand cell to expand to fit and place a repeating background into the cell so you get a continuous effect.

If you have images etc in the right hand side of the header you can split the right hand cell to create 3 table cells - setting the uter cells to a fixed width and placing the header images into these and again leaving the centre cell without a width declaration and using a background image - this will then allow the browser to expand and shrink and the 2 outer images stay in place.

As for the homepage check which template you are using and look for NETQUOTEVAR : LOGOIMAGE .. or again hard code the images

HTH

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Technical Help

So I am not as cleaver as I thought I was! I have chosen my Actinic theme and can create my homepage in Dreamweaver and have a logo. I would like to investigate how much it would cost for someone to "pull it all together" for me so that I can start building my sections and products etc. Can you recommend any companies that would be happy to take on this kind of role?

Comment

Working...
      X