Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customising Customer Groups

Hi everyone,

I'm emailing with reference to the below site (currently in development).

www.discoverypasscard.co.uk/acatalog/shop.htm

I'm emailing to see if anyone can help with an issue that I'm having with configuring customer accounts.

For retail customers, there are 3 'valid for' options for each of the products being sold (3 day, 7 day or 14 day periods).

For trade customers, the price is the same regardless of the 'valid for' period. Therefore, when a trade customer is logged in, I'd like to remove the 'valid for' drop down box for trade customers, leaving only 'quantity' and 'add to basket' fields.

Please can anyone let me know if this is possible, and if so how I go about it. I've gone around in circles trying many different options and seem to have arrived at a dead end!

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Richard,

You can do this by using the <Actinic:NOTINB2B> and </Actinic:NOTINB2B> tags around the Variant templates. If you go into Advanced | Template Manager | Product Variants , depending on how you are displaying the 3 options ( as Component with Attribute and choices , if a drop down or radio buttons etc) you will need to open the templates and put in the above tags around the code.

What this will do is to only display this information to non-registered / not logged-in customers and completely hide it from the logged in customer. You will have to set the pricing module on the product to 'Sum of Product and Component prices', allocating a base price to the product and and leaving the addition based on the option to the component/permutation. If set to Sum of Component Prices then your logged in customers will get the product free.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X