Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest price for upgrade V4 - V6

Hi guys
    I saw a post with a link to a site which was selling v4 t0 v6 upgrades at about £250. Can anyone point me to this or a cheaper alternative please. Many thanks
    Andy

Best to go for Actinic Cover as this provides inclusive upgrades for the period of one year of Cover subscription.

It retails at 250 + vat and you can get it from us at http://www.4surehosting.co.uk/softwa...c_cover.shtml, but many others within this forum will also offer it, so you might want to look through the signature files of some of the developers postings to visit their sites to see what they can offer you.

All the best...

Comment

Thank you

Many thanks. I'm not quite ready to buy at the moment but when I do I shall give you first consideration as a prompt reply is always welcome. The VAT wont apply as I will ask for shipping to jersey.

Cheers
      Andy

Comment

V4-V6 Upgrade

V4-V6 Upgrade .Sorry folks I should have said I want to upgrade A v4 catalog to V6 Business. Is it still £250?

Regards
        Andy

Comment

£250 is well well below that which Actinic would charge a reseller or partner, so not quite sure who might have been offering you this copy, but afraid we would not be able to offer an upgrade from Catalog to Business at this rate, sorry.

For an upgrade from Catalog V.x to Business V.6 costs £640 + VAT or as we full versions are purchased in bulk you can get a full version of Business v6 from us for £630 + VAT, with free hosting and free actinic shared ssl from us: details at: http://www.4surehosting.co.uk/softwa...business.shtml

Would be very dubious of an offer of Catalog to Business v6 for £250, especially as all upgrade copies must be matched with an authorised V.x auth key monitored by Actinic.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the reply Support@Techno-Developers. I was refering to your quote when I said did the £250 apply to a business upgrade, sorry I should have said that in my first post. £640 is out of my range so I would have to go for a catalog upgrade at £250.
            Is the only difference between catalog and business the option to have login accounts?

Cheers Andy

Comment

HI again,

In your first post you mentioned £250, so this is where we got the stat from, anyway...

For a better idea of the differences between Catalog and Business you might want to look at: http://www.actinic.co.uk/products/matrix.htm: Pretty snazy matrix of features...

Hope this helps you..

Comment

Many thanks
                Andy

Comment

Working...
                X