Upgrading to V6 .Does this apply to 2 licences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to V6 .Does this apply to 2 licences

Hi guys I have a two V4 Catalog licences which I want to upgrade to V6 business. They are both on the same machine and I switch between sites as is.

My question is If I purchase the upgrade to V6 Buisness will both sites be able to upgrade to V6 through the purchase of the upgrade licence to V6. or horror of horrors do I have to purchase two upgrades .

Regards
    Andy

You would have to purchase two licenses - however their is a product called developer that allows you to run as many sites as you like using one license - it costs more than business but I am not sure exactly how much it would cost if you are upgrading two sites.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the reply. once I upgrade does this mean one of my licences would no longer function on the same machine?

Andy

Comment

You can run V4 and V6 on the same machine so you can choose to upgrade either one or both of your licenses.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan. Much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X