Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delivery and invoice address are the same

hi,

we have a shop built and we are having a big problem trying to get a different delivery address to the invoice address . when the user goes to checkout all i am getting up is delivery details form to fill out ,so when the payment goes through the invoice and delivery details are the same .

how can we change this , i have the box ticked in design > options > checkout > invoice address > if you want to ship the purchase to a different address other than the invoice addres.

should i get two seperate forms coming up on the site for the user to sign into .

hope you can help its causing madness here

regards

wing

On the first page of the checkout where you select the country there should be a box marked 'tick here if you want to shiop to an address other than the invoice address' (or something like that). If the box is ticked an additional page is presented during checkout to get the delivery address.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

i have that checked and its still not coming up . the website is www.flowersindublin.com , try go through the checkout and see maybe my computer is not refreshin

Comment

Looks like the checkout templates have been customized, so you or the developer might have removed the corresponding netquotevars which are needed to position this option.

Plus, this does not look like a v7 site (which is where this thread is posted), is it an earlier version v4/5 or something maybe, as answers provided here will be v7 orientated as well...

Comment

version 4

yeah its not version 7 its 4 , do you know how i can do that ? i need to get to seperate forms up for invoice and one for delivery

Comment

I'm afraid you'll have to upgrade to get this functionality. To see what version separate delivery addresses were introduced, see the Actinic Support site.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

well it was working . now its not so i dont need to upgrade .

Comment

If you've ticked the boxes in actinic then it means that whoever customised the checkout templates has broken them. Sounds to me like they should do their job and fix them.

Mike

Comment

the story is mike that they are no longer around , i have a good bit computer experience so i am trying to trouble shoot it . i can only see one error . on order02.html when i view it in dreamweaver it shows </Actinic:ADDRESSES> in yellow meaning there is a problem if i pasted the code for this order page which is the delivery page thats not coming up would you have a look ???

Comment

Check this article from the knowledge abse and see if it's relevant.

http://knowledge.actinic.com/cgi-bin....com/acatalog/

Mike

Comment

not really the page is good but i'm down to the form . to fix that error i get from dreamweaver its highlight this yellow </Actinic:ADDRESSES> . thats probably why its not coming up .

Comment

It could be, but if it worked before there shouldn't be a problem unless someone's being editing the templates?

You should probably try and compare your template with the default one for actinic. The trouble is that not many people here are still using V4 so it's hard to compare like with like.

Mike

Comment

ok fair enough , i have never worked with this software before . where will i find the default templetes ?

Comment

I'm not sure. Try looking in your actinic directory for n 'original' directory and it should be in there.

Mike

Comment

folder called "formats"

Comment

Working...
                              X