Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error in name field

Hi,

Every now and then we receive an order where the customer's long credit card number is displayed in the name field of the order.

It probably occurs once every 100 orders or so.

Its a bit embarrassing to have to ring them and ask for their name. Also they receive an email confirmation with Dear 4929*************.

Thanks in advance.

John
    www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Hi John,

This is indeed a strange one as I have not come across this except for one reported instance in v4 of the software. Please ignore order No:ATTEST20013713 as I was checking to see if there was apossibility for mitaken entries etc, but it looks clear and simple.

Can you tell me what exact version of Actinic you are on, look in Help | About...

Do you have these orders still available in Actinic?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

We are using version 7.0.5

Its occurred at least 30 times over the past 2 years. So we must have had the problem with previous versions.

Yes, I have have the latest order with this error still in Actinic.

Thanks

John
      www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Comment

John,

Please drop me a mail via the forum so that I can send my FTP details. I need a snapshot of the site.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X