Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx & failure to forward

Hi,

I know this topic has been much debated over the last few months. I did read all the threads.

I have basically just changed from WorldPay to Protx and am having trouble getting Actinic to send the information to Protx. It hangs on the submission page ("Your will automatically be transferred..."). I have done the bits suggested in the previous threads on this topic (OnLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" in Act Primary, Act BrochurePrimary and Act Checkout).

I have double checked all the settings as per the word document received from Protx. All to no avail.

Any suggestions? I run Actinic v7.0.3.

Regards

Robin
    www.actioncameras.co.uk
    www.actioncameras.co.uk - Helmet cameras for extreme sports

Robin,

You're missing the onload JavaScript function that does the forwarding.

The easiest way to rectify this is to edit actiniccore.js OR actinicextras.js (found in your Site1 folder)

and insert the following at the end of either file (note you only need to add to one of these javascript source files)

Code:
    function onLoad()
    {
    document.formOCC.submit();
    }
    Save

Upload

HTH
    Chris
    -----
    http://www.livingaidsonline.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that. I input the code you mentioned into the actiniccore.js file and uploaded the site. It still appears to stall on the chechout page though.

Would I need to totally refresh the site?

Regards and thanks for your help.

Robin
      www.actioncameras.co.uk - Helmet cameras for extreme sports

Comment

Robin,

I've had a quick look and think I've found your problem. The paths from your cgi-bin to your acatalog directory appear incorrect - no JavaScript is executing within your checkout pages.

Your current path assumes your JavaScript files reside in cgi-bin, whereas they are (or shoud be) in the acatalog directory.

Please check your network settings.

The entry for Path from CGI-BIN to acatalog should be

../acatalog/

HTH
        Chris
        -----
        http://www.livingaidsonline.co.uk

Comment

Just another area to check if the above does not work.

If you have some other js within the body of your page, try commenting them out as we had js tracking/info on all the catalog pages and it did indeed stop auto forward (weird I know)

Regards
          LOS Design UK Website Maintenance
          Website Maintenance Services For The Busy Professional.
          Free Hosting For Life. Find out more now.

Comment

Did you ever sort out your Protx problem Robin?

Generally I don't get a problem, but some customer's are experiencing a similar problem to your initial post.

Comment

I've heard from Protx regarding this issue but cannot find an answer on the forum on how to implement it - any help greatly appreciated.

I have tested your site and I was redirected correctly. The issue is to do with the Actinic Redirect. Actinic uses JavaScript to redirect the customer to our payment pages. If customers do not have JavaScript enabled then they will not be redirected. I would recommend that you put a redirect button on the page so customers can click if they are not redirected. You may find advise on this on the Actinic forum.
              Regards Protx Support

TIA

Comment

Hi Peter

I would suggest trying the following in Actinic :

1. Go to Design | Options | Layout tab | and click on the edit button next to 'Checkout Pages Layout'. This will open the checkout page template currently being used in Actinic.

2. In this template search for the keyword 'ONLOAD', to see if its found here. If not then we'll have to insert the NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD into the template, save the changes and update the site.

The ONLOAD netquotevar variable would look something like this on a default Actinic template :

<BODY TEXT="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLOR" leftmargin="1" topmargin="1" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" OnLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" NETQUOTEVAR:BGIMAGE NETQUOTEVAR:BGCOLOR
                If the above code (or the relevant NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD variable) is present in your template and it still stalls at the bounce page not transfering to the Protx server, then I'm afraid this will need to be investigated further by our support team. You can log a Support query with our email support team here.

Cheers ! !
                Kind Regards,

Seeths
                SellerDeck

Comment

Peter - I have replied via email

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                  X