Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T&C font size

Hi there,

After searching the forum and the knowledge base I still found no answer to my question how to change the font size on the terms and conditions page.
    It's probably on the site, but I couldn't find it.

I tried to change font size and lay-out in info.html but the changes are overruled by a script from somewhere...
    I changed the font size in ACT-infoline.html: no result.
    Who can help me out?

thanx,
    Kim

I have actually managed this on one site by embedding html in the textbox areas in View | Business settings.

Reading the online help, that does seem to be the only user interface.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I'm not certain how to do this.
      Can you give an example on how you handled this?
      What online help are referring to?

Confused...

Kim

Comment

The online help is the Help | Help Topics menu selection in the Actinic programme.

In the View | Business Setting tab where you type the text that you want in your T & C, you can use the standard Actinic HTML markers, and put in HTML code to stop the formatting that Actinic automatically adds.

For example in the About Us text area, if you first type !!<</span>>!! before your text, then you have closed the opening span tag that Actinic inserts and this area of text will now be the default size (usually actregular size). Because Actinic also inserts a closing </span> tag after your text, you must also leave an open tag, so the embedded code should be changed to !!<</span><span class="actregular">>!! - that ensures the text size used IS regular, and balances both Actinic's original opening tag and the original closing tag which will still be inserted.

Looking at the finished code on a live website, you would see <span class="actxxsmall"></span><span class="actregular"> all your text here</span>.

You have to close Actinic's span tag, and open your own to specify the fontsize you want in every one of those text entry tabs in View | Business Settings - terms and Conditions, or the Actinic setting of actxxsmall will apply.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill,

I'll give it a try.

Kim

Comment