V3 Edit Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V3 Edit Shopping Cart

After adding to shopping cart if i change order i.e. edit i am directed back to the page with my ammended order minus my images, title logo and navigation, also clicking back to catalogue or anything in navigation list my scripts on a white page???? (Don't know anything about editing all that stuff)

do a forum search on basehref it may also apply to v3

Comment

Url not found

After adding an item in shopping cart. If i want to edit the quantity i am returned to shopping cart minus my images and navigation icons.
      If i try to use the blank navigation icons i am returned to a URL not found on server screen on catalog, info and search but checkout sends me to shopping cart without images again.

Comment

I'm afraid there is hardly anyone still around who can help you with your v3 store. Maybe if you give your URL, someone will recognise what is causing the problem. Have you tried a 'refresh website'?

Comment

Done refresh.
          I can navigate around it by pressing back button on my browser. So i,m sure it must be something simple.
          Yes i know v3 is old (so am i) but i'm just starting out in the shop online stuff and V3 was cheap.

Comment

What's your store URL please?

Comment

Store URL

My catalog is not fully functioning at present with no SSL as yet. So it has a hidden link on our main site just for testing. It's at www.fngsupplies.com Click on contacts page then the image of the Huey (Helicopter)

Comment

Ok I love a challenge (if just to prove my memory is long....version 3 that will be 1998 then)

The paths are getting confused, going from cgi bin back to acatalog.

I couldn't quite work out why when you add to basket you get the following URL
                and not

I'm not sure why the url has %20.cgi at the end of it

if you remove the %20.cgi you get the following

Execution of (/home/.sites/58/site34/web/cgi-bin/ca000001.pl) is not permitted for the following reason:

Script file not found.
                Can you post your network settings please, with out passwords etc.

Comment

Network

OK here goes

cgi script id= 1
                  extension= .pl, .cgi
                  cgi-bin/url= www.domain name/cgi-bin/
                  path from cgi to catalog= ../actalog/
                  path to perl= /usr/bin/perl
                  path to cgi-bin= web/cgi-bin/
                  ignore passive transfer= checked

My ftp is uploaded in auto mode

Good Luck

Comment

extension= .pl, .cgi
                    extenstion is either .pl or .cgi

not both, this could account for the 20%.cgi odditiy in the url I mentioned above

change it to .pl if that doesn't work change it to .cgi do a refresh after each change

Comment

V3 actalog

SUCCESS
                      Removed .pl and left .cgi checked it and appears to be running ok
                      Many thanks for your perseverence and help.
                      Hope you enjoyed the challenge.

Comment

I'm stunned

Comment

Working...
                        X