Credit Card Configuration & Electron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Card Configuration & Electron

I have a funny one here. Our credit card configuration has no Electrons on either our website or downloading PC however we have been receiving orders with nothing in the card type without a CVV but when printed the Data Entry report lists Electron. I did a test order and on the actinic secure checkout there is no Electron listed and CVV is always mandatory.

What I would like to know is how Electron comes to be printed and how an order can come through without a CVV as when I try to checkout without putting one it prompts me for it.
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Hi Owen,

To be able to investigate that you will have to send support a snapshot of your site. I think this issue was being handled by Robert and the last update there is that you decided to add 'Electron' in to get around the issue. Without the DB or the snapshot, we will not be able to tell you what happened in the first place.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

As I have already added Electron now I don't think a snapshot will give a reliable reflection of the problem. Anyway my snapshot is 30mb.
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Working...
      X