Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Violation of licence agreement

Oh B***&^&
    I'm developing our replacement site using business V7. It seems like a stiff learning curve to adapt the templates. In the process of trying to achieve the look we are after by modifying the HTML in the template files, I somehow managed to loose the search box. I thought I would start from scratch and did new site, it asked me for the authorisation so I entered it, and then started on a different approach for our design. Now when I run Actinic it says I'm in breach of the licence agreement as I have used the same code for both sites and closes down!

OK, I can see why, but come-on people, it shouldn’t just close down leaving the user who has paid £800 scratching his head and wasting time posting on here for help! One of the major considerations in any software development should be that the licence protection doesn’t inconvenience the genuine user who has made an honest mistake.

Anyway.... could someone please take pity on me and tell me how to get it working again?

Pete

I guess the software does not know which is the original copy and/or assumes you have sold it on a market stall for a quick buck!

When you connect to upload Actinic connects to the server at Actinic and checks the license against the registered site .. so this is probably a call to Actinic tomorrow to explain what has happened.

Good luck

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X