Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent Stock problem

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to alter the stock values without having to do an upload everytime? The reason I ask is that we are doing a number of changes to products on the site that are not ready to be uploaded but while we are doing these changes we are still receiving orders on products. In order to keep the stock system correctly updated the only way I know is to do an upload but then that will upload all the unfinished changes that are we are doing. Also, i would like to point out that I can't hide the products from the web as they are already online. Anybody have any ideas on this.

Thanks,

AK

Afraid updating the site is the only way I am aware of that the stock levels are altered, sorry.

Comment

HI,

Don't understand your last point - even if a product is online if you now tick the 'Hide the product' box and re-upload it will be hidden. Once your changes are complete then untick the box and upload again. We are doing this all the time as products come and go in and out of stock. Hope this helps.
      www.silvermoonbeads.com - Gemstones, Pearls, Hill Tribe sterling silver, Swarovski and Findings.

Comment

Think the products can not be hidden as they already exist on the site in the original form as per prior to the changes that have now been started, so if they hide them to do the stock update, then the products would disappear off the site when they need them to remain online - I thinks

Comment

Support@Techno that is exactly my problem.

Comment

Working...
          X