X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortcut to close catalog content tree?

As it says on the tin.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

No?

Football Heaven

Comment

Hi George, Please try the following thread: http://community.actinic.com/showpos...3&postcount=14

If you still get problems, then submit a ticket to Support regarding this. I see you have the same problem as mentioned in http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=19651

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

I actually mean't is there a `one click` shortcut to closing the tree after you've been working on it. (and still wondering if there is...)

I do actually have the opening problem as well, so maybe I'll do the support bit and see if we can sort if for myself and the rest is us that close open trees daily. (Tried the regedit bit a few times).
        Football Heaven

Comment

George,

If you click on the small box that is before the 'Online Catalog' icon on the content tree, it should close down the entire section / product listing below it, you will have to do the same for the different 'Brochure' pages too. Or am I way off the mark?

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Not sure... probably.

Imagine the setting. You've added a few new products, added some stock to a few products from different subsections within sections. You have the preview pane open along the botton to check the images matches the new stock design. So much of your tree is hidden since there quite a bit of it in `open` mode.

Thats it really. A `one click` to close all the sections and subsections (at once)...?
            Football Heaven

Comment

George,

That is one for the wish-list then. I will add it in for you.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X