Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invisible image problem

Morning All

I've just encountered a problem I've never experienced before and it's driving me mad.

I'm trying to add some new products to my site (Actinic V6), and each has an associated image which I have put in the "images" directory along with all the others.

Adding the products seems fine - as always - until the time comes to select the appropriate image from the directory - by clicking the "browse" button adjacent to the "Image:" box. The problem is my new image files don't appear in the list. They are definitely in the directory, they're just not seen by Actinic at this stage. If you type the path and filename in the box manually, Actinic throws an error message saying "File doesn't exist". But it does.

Any ideas anyone? The files are standard JPEGS, nothing fancy about them. I've got a few hundred products, so I don't think we're up against any sort of limit.

Help!

Nick
    Fighting with sellerdeck on http://www.nickdobsonwines.co.uk

Is it just possible that what you pasted into "images" directory was a "shortcut to" and not the actual files?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Just double check the file format, I have saved as png by mistake and spent ages looking for them.

Comment

May be worth deleting the thumbs database file from the site folder (using windows explorer) in case it has been corrupted ... worth a try and will cause no harm

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X